Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Joint Japan/World Bank Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021 is now open for applications. International applicants are encouraged to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2021. JJ/WBGSP will help to study Abroad with fully-funded scholarships in Japan, scholarships in Europe, and Scholarships in the USA. The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is inviting applications from the students of developing countries for the new call of 2021. This is a Fully Funded Master’s degree scholarships for all students from developing countries. The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is for those students who are committed to their countries and development. Subject to available funding, JJWBGSP offers scholarships for 48 Participating Programs at universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan in key areas of development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management JJ/WBGSP will encourage men and women from developing countries to apply in development-related topics of their countries. The aim of the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is to promote the education and advance level of thinking in development fields to the students from developing countries so that they can play their role in their countries’ development. This is a good chance to study in America on Scholarship, One of the best scholarships to study in Europe on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Great chance to make your applications and avail yourself the opportunity in Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship.
- University or Organization: The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program ( JJ/WBGSP) 2021
- Department: Maximum Fields (Science, Engineering, Social Science, Humanities)
- Course Level: Master`s Degree
- Award: Full-Funded (Except VISA)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Developing Countries)
The award can be taken in the US, Europe, and Japan
- Deadline: 21 May 2021
Students from developing countries who are interested to apply in The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2021, must fulfill the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants should be international from Developing Countries (Click Here to Check the List)
- Students should have a Bachelor degree (16-year education) or equivalent education earned at least 3 years prior
- Applicants should have at least 3 years or more of professional working experience in development-related work
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. Have at least 3 years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree) and acquired within the past 6 years from the date of the Application Deadline.
- Should have full time paid job/position in development-related work
- Applicants should have the admission letter or admit (Unconditionally) except for funding in one of the master’s programs.
- Language Requirement: Depends on the country and university admission requirement.
Details of The Joint Japan World Bank graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP)
- The World Bank’s Development Economics Vice Presidency (DEC) provides scholarships to students and young researchers, contributing to the World Bank’s mission of forging new dynamic approaches to capacity development and knowledge sharing in the developing world.
- It is an important component of the World Bank’s efforts to promote economic development and shared prosperity through investing in education, capacity building, and developing human resources in the developing world.
- Since 1982, the DEC’s scholarship programs have helped to form a pool of over 6,000 well-trained and experienced development professionals and scholars, transforming their countries and positively impacting future generations.
Organization: The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Duration: Two years
Nationality: Developing Countries
Level: Master Level
Programs: Maximum programs
Available Fields of Study
Applicants can apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship for international students to study in Japan, Study in Europe, and Study in Europe. The following fields of study or degree programs are eligible for scholarships for international students.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible students are encouraged to apply in The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program by following the given procedure;
Step 1: Download the Application Guide and read it carefully before starting your application.
Step 2: First admitted in any Preferred or partner programs in The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP). For that you must apply in programs and secured admission. If you have already admission letter or admitted in any universities then follow the second step.
Step 3: After securing the admission, you must apply at online Application portal of The Joint Japan World Bank graduate Scholarship Program to study in Japan, Europe and America.
Required documents for scholarship in Japan, Europe and America for The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship program are given below;
- Online Application forms
- Educational Documents
- CV and Resume
- Two Recommendations Letters
- Admission letter or Admitted (Unconditional except funding) from one of the above programs
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship program if a fully funded scholarship will cover your Airfare, Tuition and Registration, and Monthly allowance with accommodation, meals and other support. Students will bear the expenses of VISA.