Ghazali Premier School and College Scholarship for 8th, 9th, and 11th
Ghazali Premier School and College just announced its schedule for the latest 8th, 9th, and 11th class scholarships 2021 for school students. This is great news for students who have performed well in their Middle annual examination 2021 but due to financial problems, are not able to get good opportunities for further education despite being highly talented. In this article, we will guide you on the basic eligibility requirements and the whole procedure through which you can successfully get yourself registered fir these scholarships with ease.
The first basic thing required for these GPC Scholarships in 2021 for the 8th, 9th, and 11th class is the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. These eligibility requirements are to be followed strictly and no relaxation to anyone will be given under any circumstances. The complete eligibility conditions are listed below.
Annual Scholarship for deserving and talented students which includes expenses like a mess, hostel, tuition fee, laundry (Rs. 200000/- Per Person)
- For 8th Class: For Registration of 8th Class age at least 11 to 13 years
- For 9th Class: For Registration of 9th Class age at least 12 to 14 years
- All Pakistani / Overseas Pakistani are eligible.
- 8th and 9th Students who will take the annual exam this year are eligible to apply.
- For 11th Class: For Registration of 11th Class at least 70% marks in Class 9th.
- The registration form for each class can be download from NTS Website i.e. www.nts.org.pk or the link given below.
- Application form should be reached before the due date from National Testing Service Plot No. 96, Street No.04, H-8/1, Islamabad
- The last date of Application form January 6th, 2021.
- No TA / DA will be admissible at the time of test/interview.
- For more information please visit www.gpe.edu.pk