Fully Funded Scholarship Sponsored by the Chinese Government in 2021 (Doctoral)
CSC Scholarship - University Program Application Guide (Doctoral)
Sponsored by the Chinese government, Chinese Government Scholarship – University Program is a full scholarship that provides funding for international students studying full-time in China. The scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, monthly stipends, and insurance fee.
- Foreign citizens in good physical and mental health
- Doctoral applicant shall not exceed the age of 40 years old
School of Finance
Institute for Finance and Economics Research
China Academy of Public Finance and Public Policy
Deadline: March 31st, 2021
- Jan. – Mar. Application open
- Mar. – Apr. Document review
- Apr. – May Shortlisted applicants attend interview (online interview also available via wechat)
- Jun. Interview results released
- Jul. – Aug. Final admission results released
List of Hard Copies Required
Note: Please arrange documents in the sequence below
- Required Documents:
- 1. CUFE Application form
- 2. CSC Application form
- 3. A copy of passport
- 4. A copy of master’s diploma or acertificate stating your student status and expected graduation date
- 5. Master’s transcripts (original, in Chinese or English)
- 6. Language proficiency certificate
- Programs offered in Chinese:
- HSK-5 or above
- Applicants whose native language is Chinese can apply for a HSK waiver by submitting a signed statement (pending for university approval)
- Programs offered in English:
- IELTS,TOEFL, TOEIC, or other standardized test results
- /proof of English proficiency (course certificate, etc)
- /signedstatement applying for a English language proficiency waiver (pending for university approval)
- 7. A personal statement (Chinese program applicants are required to provide personal statement in Chinese)
- 8. 2 letters of recommendation (in Chinese or English)
- 9. Research Proposal
- 10. A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Supplementary Documents:
- Award certificates or other supporting documents
- All application documents should bein duplicate.
- All application documents must be in Chinese or English. Application documents and applicationfee willNOTbe returned regardless of your admission status.
- All documents submitted must be true, accurate, and complete. CUFE reserves the right to withdraw offers of admission or expel enrolled students otherwise.
Important message regarding acceptance letter and interview
After the deadline, documents will be sent to admissions committee for academic review. Acceptance letter isNOT NEEDED. Acceptance letter and other documents not listed above willNOT BE INCLUDEDin your portfolio. Note: Interview/online interview invitations are only given to applicants who have passed the academic review. Applicants intending to attend online interview should download the app wechat.
- Submit CSC application athttp://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/
- Please note: Please select Type B, Central University of Financeand Economics (10034).
- Submit CUFE online application
- http://sice.cufe.edu.cn/Click Online Application on the right
- Print application form generated at the last step ofapplication, sign the form and mail it along with other hard copies to
- CUFE Tower Room 1017, Office of International Admissions,Central University of Finance and Economics, No. 39 South College Road,Haidian, Beijing, China, 100081.
- Pay 500 RMB application fee (Please see below for wire transfer instructions)
- Short-listed applicants attend interview (online interview also available)
- Wait for admission results to be released (final results expected to release around August)
Wire Transfer Instructions
- Itis highly recommended that you wire transfer 500 RMB to the university’s RMB account above, however, if this is not an option at where you are located, you may choose to wire transfer 75 USD to the following account:
- BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMICS
- BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO.：10282000000618481
- BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: HUA XIA BANK
- BENEFICIARY ADRESS: NO.11,FINANCIAL ST., XICHENG DIST., BEIJING，CHINA 100034
- SWIFT (BIC): HXBKCNBJ030
Please make sure yourname is put in the footnote.
- Office of International Admissions
- e-mail:[email protected]
- Tel: +8610-62288286
- No. 39 South College Road, Haidian, Beijing, China
Filing a Complaint
- International student admissions is open to suggestions and criticism.
- To file a complaint, please contact[email protected]
Office of International Admissions,Central University of Finance and Economics, No. 39 South College Road,Haidian, Beijing, China, 100081.