Cadet College Sanghar Admission 2021-22
Applications onon prescribed form are invited for admissions in class VIII.
Limited seats are also available on Self-Finance Scheme in Class IX and Xl.
(Details are prescribed in College Prospectus). Applications forms alogwith prospectus can be obtained w.e.f 18th January 2021 by one of the following procedures.
1. Apply online for Home delivery of Prospectus @ Rs. 2,870/- by visiting college website www.ccsanghar.edu.pk.
2. Prospectus can also be obtained in person on payment of Rs. 2,500/- from following centers.
Naval Recruitment & Selection Centre, 7-Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star, Saddar, Karachi. Tel: 021-48506703-4
Naval Recruitment & Selection Centre, Near Army Public School Bukkur Island, Sukkur. Tel: 071-5620042.
PAF Information & Selection Centre, 40 Salahuddin Road, Saddar, Hyderabad. Tel: 022-9200936
Shaheed Benazirabad (Nawabshah):
Naval Recruitment and Selection Centre, Near Quaid-e-Awam University, Sakrand Road, Shaheed Benazirabad (Nawabshah). Tel: 0244-9370123
Bahria Foundation College Mirpurkhas, Opposite Shah Petrol Pump, Hyderabad Road, Mirpurkhas. Tel: 0233-503490
Cadet College Sanghar, At Jam Nawaz AM, Via Tando Adam. Tel: 0235-548126, 0235-548008
- Last date for submission of completed application forms to Cadet College Sanghar Campus is 9th February 2021 however with late fee of Rs. 500/- the forms can be submitted upto 16th February 2021. (Original Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Principal Cadet College Sanghar must be attached with application forms).
- Written Entry Test in English, Urdu/Sindhi, Mathematics and Elementary Science has been scheduled to be held simultaneously at Karachi, Hyderabad, Mlrpurkhas, Nawabshah, Larkana, Sukkur, Multan, Lahore and Cadet College Sanghar Campus on 21" February 2021.
- Interview & Medical will be held at the College Campus for candidates who qualify written examination.
- For Inquiries, contact Officer Incharge Admissions, Cadet College Sanghar. Tel: 0235-548126