Get online apply through National University of Modern Language, Rawalpindi, Admission Spring 2021 for following BS Program, M.Phil / MS Program in different Facilities.
- Faculty of Languages
- Faculty of Engineering Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Management Science
- Fee Refund Policy: 100% fee refund if claimed (only in writing) within 1st week, 50% within 2nd week, no refund after fifteen (15) days of commencement of semester. However, the students on provisional admission (For result awaited only) failing to obtain the required percentage as per eligibility criteria advertised will be refunded 100% of fee if they claim for refund (only in writing) within 7 days of declaration/announcement of the result by the concerned board/university.
- Provisional (Result awaiting) Admission: The students admitted on provisional basis are required to provide result card within 7 days of commencement of the classes otherwise, their admission will be cancelled without further notice / refund. No provisional admissions will be entertained in MS/MPhil/PhD programs.
- Cancellation of Admission: The applicants are advised to confirm eligibility before online processing of admission form. Admission will be cancelled without any refund (Except security fee) at any stage if a candidate/student is found ineligible as per advertisement OR any degree / certificate proves to be fake / unrecognized.
- Schedule of GAT / Entrance Test & Interviews etc: Entrance tests are tentatively scheduled from 14 to 22 December 2020. Calendar of Events / Instructions for admission will be displayed on NUML website. Exact Date & Time will also be intimated through Admit Card on student admission postal.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORM FILLING:
a. Please visit NUML admission website: onlineadmission.numl.edu.pk and apply online. Scanned copies of photograph and other documents should be attached as specified in online admission form.
b. An applicant can opt for priorities within the same faculty on 1 x admission form. Entry test will be allowed on priority-1, which automatically be considered for next priority on merit. In case of priorities in different programs, appearing in interview of each program is mandatory. Admission will be subject to selection on merit and availability of seat.
c. For opting priority in other faculty, a separate admission form / processing fee will applicable. Other terms & conditions will remain the same.
d. No priority will be allowed in MS / MPhil / PhD and Functional level programs.
NUML GAT Fee: Applicant for MS/MPhil/PhD programs availing NUML devised GAT will also have to deposit Rs.1200 as GAT fee.
Incomplete applications received after due date will not be accepted / entertained.
Career Counselling: Available in the department of ORIC, NUML.
Special Quota: 5% seats in each BS program have been reserved for war wounded personnel of Armed/Civil Forces and 10% seats for FATA / Baluchistan subject to the following conditions.
a. All NUML rules are applicable.
b. Minimum eligibility criteria is admissible.
c. Test/interviews as per NUML Schedule.
d. No Fee Concessions.
Limited seats are available for Regional, Provincial, National and International certificate holder students in Sports, Debate, Qirat, Naat, Poetry, Calligraphy, Singing and Painting for which processing fee of Rs.1000/- will be submitted by the applicant through separate admission form.
Scholarships for Position Holders: There is a special quota/incentive for position holders of Boards / Universities.
Need Based Scholarships: Need based scholarship is offered to the selected/ deserving students that includes tuition fee and monthly stipend.
Hostel Facility: Limited hostel accommodation is available at Main Campus Islamabad. Students can collect hostel application form from the office of Director Students Affairs after submission of semester / course fee.
Transport Facility: This facility is available for specific routes in Rawalpindi / Islamabad and Wah / Taxila on payment.