ZTBL Jobs 2020 advertisement | Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
5 to 10 relevant experience need required
50000 - 100000 PKR
ZTBL Jobs 2020 advertisement
We are a major public sector specialized financial institution based in Islamabad with a wide network of Branches across the country. To strengthen its Disciplinary Proceeding Department (DPD), management intends to induct energetic and challenge-oriented individuals for the following positions on a regular basis under Bank’s Staff Regulations (SR-2005)
Latest Jobs at Zari Taraqiati Bank Ltd for Multiple cities of Pakistan. Latest job announced at ZTBL i.e. Medical Officer (Male & Female) and Vice President (Human Resource Operations) on regular basis with age between 25 to 40 years old, male and female are both eligible for said posts. Jobs at ZTBL through official website i.e. https://www.ztbl.com.pk/jobs/. An applicant who passed Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Business Administration / Public Administration, Finance, Commerce and Law or any other relevant equivalent degree with 05 to 08 relevant experience also knowledge of MS Office or related equipment used in the assigned area. An applicant who looking for a job in the Banking sector applies online before the closing date i.e. 27-12-2020. The detailed criteria of the above-mentioned posts given below.
The following vacant positions in ZTBL
Medical Officer (Male & Female)
- Candidates having MBBS degree duly recognized/registered with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC/PMC).
- Minimum 05 (Five) years post qualification experience as Registered Medical Practitioner required for Medical Officer (Male & Female).
Key Job Responsibility:
- To check, examine and prescribe medication in OPD to employees and their families visiting ZTBL Medical Centres.
- To scrutinize, check & examine Hospitalization Bills etc.
- To visit panel hospitals to observe & ascertain the medical treatment/ facilities provided to Bank’s patients & discuss their health condition with hospital authorities.
- Referring to emergency patients to specialists/ Bank’s approved panel hospitals for indoor treatment.
- Issuance of reference slips to employees for indoor/ emergency treatment at Bank’s approved panel hospital.
- To arrange & organize different awareness programs in collaboration with the different Pharmaceutical Companies, NGO’s & other relevant Organizations regarding multiple common & serious nature diseases.
- To supervise the ZTBL Laboratory services & conduction of pathological tests of ZTBL patients.
- To issue/ maintain the record of medicines of the Medical Centers.
- Miscellaneous assignments assigned from time to time.
Maximum Age: 35 years as on closing date to apply.
Vice President (Human Resource Operations)
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Management Sciences, Social Sciences, OR any other relevant equivalent degree from HEC recognized University.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a qualification in HR.
- Minimum Ten (10) years working experience in any Bank/ Public Sector Organization out of which exclusively 5 years experience in Human Resource Operations/Matters.
- Candidate having working experience of Middle Management level or above is eligible for this post.
Position Vacant at: 01 Position at Head Office, Islamabad.
Required Key Expertise/ Skills:
- To implement Human Resource Strategy, Policies, Procedures and Programs in areas of Recruitment and Selection, Employees Service Matters, Transfer & Posting and Human resource planning.
- Ensure implementation/ compliance with all rules/ regulations of SBP.
- Establish Human Resource requirements through a human resource plan covering qualitative and quantitative aspects.
- Recruitment and selection of the best talent from the market & posting of the right man for the right job.
- Ensure statutory compliance vis a vis all relevant employment laws of the country.
- Ensure compliance of SBP, Commercial Auditors and other stakeholders i.e. Ministries, NAB, FIA, Courts etc to attend cases, audit reports/ paras for settlement.
- To contribute employee motivation through the application of compensation, benefits and promotions.
- Organize work in various units of the Department to ensure that the performance matrix set for the department is achieved.
- To prepare Manpower Budget and monitor expense against Budget.
- Ensure that all change management initiatives of the Bank are implemented down the line and confidentiality is maintained in sensitive HR issues to ensure complete Trust of Management and employees.
- To recommend improvements in relevant policies and procedures.
- To deal with the matters for res-structuring, salary fixation and compensation & retirement benefits of the employees.
- Overall responsibility to maintain Human Resource data to facilitate qualitative & quantitative analysis.
- Overall responsibility to liaison with its subsidiary (KSSL), outsourcing agencies and field offices.
Maximum Age Limit = 45 years (as on the closing date to apply)
How to apply:
- We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting the best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have a minimum 2.5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Interested candidates may apply online through website: www.ztbl.com.pk.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 27.12.2020