The Urban Unit CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR Job in Lahore
Urban Sector Planning & Management Service Unit (Urban Unit) Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab, a Public Sector Company ha played a pivotal role in re-shaping urban culture by assisting Governments in making urban areas functional, attractive, and sustainable. The Urban Unit requires the services of dynamic and self-motivated professionals for the following project-based positions.
Latest jobs officer in Urban Unit Lahore Jobs 2020, Application form download given below. Applications are being offered from The Urban Unit which is the Govt of Punjab are looking to hire the candidates who are well well-organized, talent and skilled candidates are required to apply for the said posts i.e. Chief Internal Auditor
Candidates from Punjab with qualification of Masters degree in Finance in the relevant discipline is required for all the posts from HEC recognized universities with relevant expertise are required to apply. These positions are based in Lahore. An attractive and competitive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere and growth opportunities. The detail description is given below:-
Vacant positions in the Urban Unit Lahore, Government of Punjab
Chief Internal Auditor
Number of Positions: 1
- A. Member of Recognized Body of Professional Accountants; OR
- B. Certified Internal Auditor; OR C. Certified Fraud Examiner; OR
- D. Certified Internal Control Auditor; OR
- E. Person Holding A Master Degree in Finance from A University Recognized by The Higher Education Commission.
Experience: The Incumbent Must Have Five (05) Years of Relevant Audit Experience
- Leading and Managing Internal Audit Function of The Company.
- Developing and Periodically Reviewing with Management and The Audit Committee the Internal Audit Mission, Charter and Adapting It, As Necessary, To Encompass, Changes to The Company’s Services, Organization and Objectives.
- Carrying Out the Role of Secretary of Audit Committee.
- Developing Flexible Annual Internal Audit Plan, Using Appropriate Risk-Based Methodology- Including Risk and Internal Concerns Identified by Management or Internal Audit
- Implements the Annual Audit Plan, As Approved, Including, and as Appropriate, Any Special Tasks or Projects Requested by Management and The Audit Committee
- Leads the Activities of The Department to Ensure That All Work Is Performed Independently Without Bias, With Due Diligence and Timeliness, With Adequate Support for Appropriate Findings and Recommendations Provided in Well-Written Internal Audit Reports
- Ensure That the Risk Assessment is Done At Least Annually;
- Maintaining A Professional Audit Staff with Sufficient Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Professional Qualification/Certification to Meet the Needs of The Internal Audit Function as They Evolve from Time to Time.
- Reporting Audit Activities and Significant Issues to the Top Management and The Audit Committee.
- Communicating Opportunities for Improving Management Controls, Profitability, Functioning and Organization of The Company to Top Management and The Audit Committee.
- Coordinating the Internal Audit Function with Other Departments and Functions of The Company, Including, Without Limitation, Legal and Independent Auditors.
- Reviewing the Reliability and Integrity of Financial and Operating Information and How It Is Identified, Measured, Classified and Reported.
- Reviewing the Systems Established to Ensure Compliance with Laws and Regulations.
- Reviewing the Systems Established to Safeguard Assets
- Appraising the Economical and Efficient Use of Resources.
- Evaluating the Adequacy and Effectiveness of The Company’s Processes for Controlling Activities and Managing Risks.
How to apply:
- Candidates must meet the criteria as per Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules 2013.
- Candidates must apply online. For detail TORs and Jobs Description please visit: https://www.urbanunit.gov.pk/UU/Careers.
- Deadline for applications submission is December 07, 2020. Application received after the deadline shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
- Government servants are applying through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The company reserves the right to accept / reject or cancel any applications or recruitment process.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for Test / Interview