Teaching Jobs Fatima Jinnah Women University November 2020
Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
10 to 15 years Relevant experience required
150000 - 300000 PKR
Applications are invited from qualified professionals (preferably females) who are competent, motivated and committed to case of female higher education for the following below mentioned position are announced at Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
Latest Jobs at Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi announced posts for TTS base (likely to be permanent) such as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Those candidates who apply for the said posts must have Ph.D / M.Phil with relevant experience. Application forms and detailed terms and conditions and number of advertised posts are available at the University official website i.e. www.fjwu.edu.pk
Vacant positions on TTS base
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Terms and Conditions for apply
- Interested applicants are required to apply online through University website (http://jobs.fjwu.edu.pk) and MUST also submit the application form in hard form along with required documents.
- Two copies of the applications/dossiers duly bound on the prescribed proforma along with attested documents (i) Degrees/Certificates/Transcripts (ii) experience certificates (iii) publications (if any) (iv) CNIC (v) Domicile (vi) 2-recent photographs, with a Pay order, Bank Draft or paid challan of Rs.1500/- (non-refundable) in favour of Treasurer, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi should reach the Registrar, Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi. Candidates for the post of professor should also submit a soft copy of dossier in PDF form (CD/DVD) along with the hard copies of the dossier.
- Applications from abroad may be sent along-with US $ 100 as application fee.
- Candidates applying under both systems (BPS/TTS) should submit separate applications along with complete documents together with required Pay order, Bank Draft etc. for each application.
- Ph.D degree holders will be considered for Assistant Professor on TTS only. However, in-service FJWU Ph.Ds may apply on BPS.
- Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate issued by HEC.
- Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present employer; otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the University may entertain advance copies.
- The University reserves the rights to increase/decrease the number of posts, not fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Service/Post Office/ Telephone Message.
- The candidates applying for the posts must enlist the attached documents with signatures.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and No TA/DA will be paid for interviews. (Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases).
- The final selection of the candidates on TTS would be subject to the endorsement of appointments by HEC.
- 5% quota has been reserved for employment of minorities and 3% for disabled persons.
- Applications will NOT be processed if
- Both online and hard copies are not submitted by due date.
- Documents are Incomplete.
- Applicants who apply for TTS appointments are required to prepare a comprehensive application dossier that may include letters of reference from his/her PhD Supervisor as well as other eminent researchers in his/her area of specializations and all publications in referred recognized journals by the HEC.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: Application on prescribed form complete in all respects should reach the Registrar Office by November 30, 2020.