Sindh Police Junior Clerk Jobs 2020 Sukkar Range Application form download from PTS official website i.e. www.pts.org.pk. The Sindh Police giving the number of vacancies in all district of Sindh so same as today the job is from the Sukkur Range, according to which residents of Sukkur, Khairpur, Ghotki, Larkana, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Kashmore are welcome to apply for the post of Junior Clerks BPS-11. The male and females both are eligible to apply. As the vacancy is before you now the educational criteria for this post include Intermediate from a recognized Board with MS Office Certificate and 30 words per minute English / Urdu Typing speed is required to apply. The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years.
So, these are the whole details regarding this post of Junior Clerk if you wish to join the Police Department and possess the domicile of the following district so must come ahead and apply. Sindh Police Karachi Jobs are also available to apply. Now, let’s throw light on its applying criteria below.
Vacant position in Sindh Police Department
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Qualification: Intermediate from a recognized Board with Certificate in M.S Office from recognized institute and having speed of (30) words per minute in English Typing.
Age limit: 18 to 28 years
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website i.e. www.pts.org.pk, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the filled-up application form alognwith paid copy of the PTS deposit slip in original send to the given below address.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through post / courier service.
- Application forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “Hand written post where option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of Application From is 10-12-2020.
- Application received after expiry of the last date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (nonrefundable)
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- General relaxation of 15 years in upper age limit is allowed as per policy of Government of Sindh.