Senior Vice President Job at Zari Taraqiati Bank Ltd
Faisal Ave, G-7/1 G 7/1 G-7, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000
15 years relevant experience required
100000 - 150000 PKR
ZTBL Jobs 2020 advertisement
We are a major public sector specialized financial institution based in Islamabad with a wide network of Branches across the country. To strengthen its Disciplinary Proceeding Department (DPD), management intends to induct energetic and challenge-oriented individuals for the following positions on a regular basis under Bank’s Staff Regulations (SR-2005)
Latest Jobs at Zari Taraqiati Bank Ltd for Islamabad, Pakistan. Latest job announced at ZTBL i.e. Senior Vice President (Product Development) on regular basis with age between 25 to 55 years old, male and female are both eligible for said posts. Jobs at ZTBL through official website i.e. https://www.ztbl.com.pk/jobs/. An applicant who passed Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Agriculture, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or any equivalent relevant degree from HEC recognized university with 15 years relevant experience also knowledge of MS Office or related equipment used in the assigned area. An applicant who looking for a job in the Banking sector applies online before the closing date i.e. 03-01-2021. The detailed criteria of the above-mentioned posts given below.
The following vacant positions in ZTBL
Senior Vice President (Product Development)
Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate in Business Administration, Agriculture, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Commerce or any equivalent relevant degree from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum Fifteen (15) years banking experience out of which 08 years exclusively in the field of Product Development based on basic Cash-flow / PR /Market Share etc.
- Candidate having working experience of Middle Management level or above is eligible for this post.
- Agri-credit experience would be given weightage.
Experience / Skill Required / Major Responsibilities:
- Develop and review credit schemes/products in accordance with (i) Memorandum of Association of the Bank (ii) Decisions of BOD (iii) SBP Prudential Regulations for Agriculture Financing/directives.
- Submit Memos on credit schemes/products of the Bank for approval of higher management/BOD.
- Interact with various departments/divisions/field offices of the Bank as well as outside the Bank to get feedback/suggestions for market research and development of new products and attending to different queries in this regard.
- Identify areas of intervention for improving productivity and increase competitiveness of the small scale producers/farmers engaged in the value chain agri. activities.
- Issue Circulars/Circular Letters pertaining to credit products/schemes of the Bank for guidance and compliance of the field functionaries.
- Arranging of inspection and audit pertaining to credit schemes/products launched by the Bank.
- Coordinate with IT in connection with insertion of relevant software to place necessary checks as per requirements of the products so that branches lending/disbursement process and due installments and other procedures of loan may remain intact for smooth operations of Bank business.
- Create an annual campaign plan with budget and expected ROI and define ROI for all campaigns.
- Attend conferences and trade exhibitions to gain insight in to market dynamics, research and education trends and competitive activity.
- Build ZTBL’s image as a proactive, client friendly, financially & operationally sustainable with indigenous product development/deployment.
- Target oriented with good analytical skills and good knowledge of SBP/PSE/SECP regulations.
- Ensure Compliance of SBP code of conduct for Product Development.
- Perform any other job assigned by the higher management.
Maximum Age Limit: 55 years (as on the closing date to apply)
- We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have minimum 2.5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Experience may be relaxed in case of exceptional professional competencies and suitability of candidates for the institution.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Interested candidates may apply online through website: www.ztbl.com.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 03.01.2021