Senior Service Delivery Engineer Job, Lahore, Jazz
Location : Lahore, Pakistan
Team : Jazz Business
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 64 million + customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from companywide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
- Meet with the B2B Service Delivery team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map.
- Have discussions with members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success.
- Understand Service Delivery Team’s functions, and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function. You will understand Business SOPs & processes, who are the stakeholders, get aligned to the ongoing tasks, projects and deliverables.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz philosophy and frameworks.
- Ensure, that all functions of Service Delivery and activities are handled within defined KPIs according to agreed operating procedure with focus on enhanced customer experience
-Within 60 days, you will:
- Start responding to internal & external customer queries
- Start looking into basic technical problem and troubleshooting
- Look after project management & deployment of B2B/B2G & Intl. Business projects as per designed solution.
- Manage customer satisfaction on call or through customer visits (if required).
- Coordinate with Technology teams for configuration and troubleshooting.
- Develop understanding of the tools being used in Service Delivery for internal and external team’s coordination.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Start coordinating with Technology teams for work order issuance and implementation of related products, i.e. APN Provisioning, IP Routing etc.
- Start managing Mobile Advertisement – Precision Marketing Campaigns
- Start configuring various CE devices like 4G & Wi-Fi devices
- Start managing activities related to Compliance – Sender ID registration, URL & IP whitelisting.
- Start coordinating for testing of new products/services for viability.
- Start coordinating with Corporate Support team for L2 support of running clients.
- Visit client end for testing and troubleshooting of delivered services.
A Bit about You:
We are looking for someone who has two or more years of P2A, A2P, PABX, Cell Tracking experience along with basic knowledge of IP Routing and Switching. Should have excellent verbal and written communications skills,with certifications such as CCNA with basic knowledge of OSI reference model, IP Subnetting, GRE/IPSEC tunnels etc. He/she should have demonstrated ability to manage projects and time effectively utilizing resources and project plans to meet deadlines.
A Bit About Us:
The Service Delivery team is part of the B2B Marketing & Products department within JAZZ Business. The team is responsible for managing sales leads of B2B/B2G & Intl. Business products provisioning at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
- A 14-member team (including the department head) with 3 sub teams
- You will be part of a 3-member sub-team reporting to a Team Lead Service Delivery.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
- Planning and delivery of B2B portfolio.
- Coordination with internal teams, Vendors and clients for solution delivery.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
- Delivery of various B2B Products/Services.
- Testing and implementation of new products/services.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
- Computer Engineering; Basic knowledge of IP Routing/Switch, A2P, P2A, PABX
- IT networking
Essential skills must have:
- In-depth knowledge of A2P, P2A, IoT and Cloud based solutions
- Project Management
How to Apply
- Apply online through Jazz Official website link below
- No hard copy send to the Company.
- No TA / DA will be admisible for Test / Interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 14th December 2020