Secretary (BPS-21) Job in Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan 2020
Deputy Secretary (Administration), Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan, Supreme Court Building, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
10 to 15 years Relevant experience required
100000 - 150000 PKR
Career - Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the following vacant posts lying vacant in the Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan. Job in Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan, are available and this Government Department is looking to recruit Secretary (BPS-21) in Pakistan. This position initially for period of three years contract basis. application are invited on Open Merit from the suitable candidate. The following heading, we’ll also provide you complete how to apply procedure which is according to criteria mentioned below with procedure.
Qualification and Experience:
- Person holding law degree, preferably a higher foreign research degree in law with expertise in report writing and having 15 years’ standing at Bar including High Court / Supreme Court of Pakistan, or
- Teacher / Scholar of Law with 15 years’ experience, or
- Law Officer with matching qualification as in (i) serving in the offices Attorney General, Advocate Generals and Provincial Law Departments with 15 years’ standing in service and / or at the Bar, or
- Office of the Federal or Provincial Government holding a law degree and matching qualification as in (i) including the Judicial Officer having rendered 5 years’ service in BPS-30, on regular basis or by move over.
- Personal interest and / or experience of a candidate in law reforms shall be given priority.
- The applicant shall not be less than 40 years or more then 50 years of age. The selected candidate will be on probation for period of six months.
How to apply:
- Applications containing complete particulars / resume address given below.
- Last date of submission of application before January 01, 2020.
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Those who do not fulfill the requisite qualification and experience need not to apply.
- The commission reserves the right not to fill the post and cancel selection process.