Research Assistant Jobs Arid Agriculture University November 2020
Dr. Bushra Allah Rakha Principal Investigator Pir Mehr Ali Shah, Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi,
Relevant Experience need required
25000 - 50000 PKR
Application is invited for the recruitment of two Research Assistants at the fixed pay of Rs. 20000 (MS Student) in a funded research project No: 8529/Punjab/R&D/HEC/201 entitled “Genetic Diversity and population structure of markhor in Pakistan” sponsored by Higher Education Commission Pakistan under NRPU.
Latest Jobs at Pir Mehr Ali Shah, Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi, Department of Wildlife Management for Islamabad Pakistan. Latest job announced at ZTBL i.e. Research Assistant on Project Based with age between 25 to 35 years old, male and female are both eligible for said posts. Jobs at arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi. An applicant who passed MS / M.Phil in Zoology / Wildlife Managing Degree with relevant experience.
Get More University Jobs
- Latest Jobs in Punjab Tianjin University of Technology, Lahore 2020
- Walk in Interview University of Education Lahore
- Teaching Jobs Fatima Jinnah Women University November 2020
- Latest job Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University, Sukkur
- The University of Haripur Latest Job Teaching / Non-Teaching November 2020
- Bahria University Islamabad Campus Teaching Jobs 2020
Research Assistant (MS student)
Positions No. 01
Qualifications: Applicants should have at least 1st class / B Grade / M.Sc / M. Phil (enrolled) in Zoology/Wildlife Management with no third division in academic carrier. Research experience in the field of Wildlife Management and related to molecular ecology is preferred.
The research assistant will assist the principal investigator in carrying out the research project. He/She will participate in coordinating research activities, sampling, project meetings, accounts handling, managing project reports and any other tasks as required by PI.
How to apply
- Application along with CV, copies of degree/transcripts. ID card and other relevant documents should reach the office of the undersigned within 10 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- The appointment will be on contract basis or availability of funds for one year.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- University reserved the rights not to fill post/withhold the appointment without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.