Apply online of Pakistan Ranger Jobs 2020 for Solider through Pakistan Rangers website i.e. www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com. Applications are offering jobs of Pakistan Ranger (Punjab) candidate who are the energetic, dynamic, physical fit to apply for these posts i.e. Sub Inspector, Naib General Duty, Solider General Duty. The posts for all province i.e. Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jamu and Kashmir.
It is a wonderful opportunity for Civilians who are looking for defence force jobs of Pakistan. If you selected in Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020 then you will have all the facilities and honor which is given to the Army Officers. If you willing to apply online check the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Sub Inspector General Duty (BPS-12)
Criteria: F.A / F.Sc or equivalent, highly qualified candidates will be preferred
Age limit up to 45 years
Naik General Duty (BPS-07)
Criteria: SSC, highly qualified candidates will be preferred
Age limit up to 40 years
Solider General Duty (BPS-05)
Criteria: Middle or highly qualified candidates will be preferred
Age limit up to 35 years
Criteria for Ranger Jobs 2020
- Height should be 5′ Feet 6″ Inches,
- Chest size should be “33 Inches with 1-1/2 expansion
- vision should be as per BMI.
- Weight 121 pound
Quota wise detail
- Merit = 7.5%
- Punjab with Federal Area = 50%
- Sindh (Urban) = 7.6%
- Sindh (Rural) = 11.4%
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa = 11.5%
- Baluchistan = 6 %
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with merged area = 3%
- Gilgit Baltistan = 1%
- Azad Jamu and Kashmir = 2%
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidate apply online through www.paksitanrangerspunjab.com.
- Candidates who already applied for the said posts do not apply again
- Last date of submission of application form 19 November 2020