NTDC Jobs 2020 Advertisement
Latest jobs in National Transmission and Dispatch Company Limited NTDC Jobs 2020 Advertisement | NTDC Jobs 2020 Advertisement is looking to hire a suitable candidate for is currently exploring to engage the skillful, well-disciplined and talented candidates for its Head Office in Peshawar for which it invites applications for the following positions given below.
These are the current wonderful vacant situations from this NTDC jobs 2020 i.e. Deputy Managing Director of Pakistan and the AJK. It is a excellent opportunity for the residents of AJK to be part of the Government Department which offers handsome salaries and numerous fringe benefits like a medical facility, different allowances and much more. So, if you wanted to enjoy all these benefits then examine the following eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure given below.
The National Transmission and Dispatch Company Limited (NTDCL) owns and operates the high voltage transmission system in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The company employs a staff of over ten thousand for managing the transmission network that extended into all the provinces of the country and the AJK.
NTDC Jobs 2020 Advertisement
Deputy Managing Director
Consistent with the objectives of the Company, the Board of Directors have initiated action plans to transform the company into a dynamic corporate entity and meeting with the emerging challenges in the power sector through-out the country. These include improving system reliability, extending the transmission line network to transmit/ acquire power from new generation and to import power from neighboring countries, and instituting a range of reforms in all the functional areas of the company. Specific initiatives in hand include extension in network, preparation of strategic business plans, rationalization of organizational structures, introduction of performance-based compensation, system performance audits, and integration of ERP systems in operations. To achieve above objectives, the company intends to engage a well reputed professional having abilities to deliver the time-based action plan as Deputy Managing Director
Areas of Responsibility
The Deputy Managing Director will report to Managing Director and work with the Board of Directors to transform the company into a dynamic entity that can support the company's growth. In addition to management of operations, the Deputy Managing Director will be responsible to assist Managing Director and Board of Directors for development and implementation of strategic plans and initiatives to achieve the performance targets set by the management and the Board. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills in motivating the senior management to own and actively pursue the targets and plans set by the management and Board in change management.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must possess overall professional experience of twenty years in corporate entities with at least 5-years working experience in the energy sector.
- 3-years’ service must be at senior management position having independent decision making.
- For public sector candidates overall experience of 20 years should include minimum 3-years at grade 20 or above positions.
Remuneration and Age
- A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, would be a minimum requirement. Degree in business management from HEC recognized/ accredited Universities would be desirable plus.
- The assignment will be on contract for a two-years period, extendable for another one year with mutual consent the candidate should not be more than 62 years of age on the date of this advertisement.
- A market based competitive salary package commensurate with the qualifications and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
- Applications along with detailed resume and a recent passport size photograph should reach at the address given below on or before Thursday, January 13, 2021 during office hours.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Instructions and General Conditions
- Government/Public Sector Officers whosoever, if selected for the post shall resign from regular service before acceptance of offer.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
- No TA/DA is admissible to candidates called for interview iv. Concealment of fact or provision of any wrong information, if found at any stage, will result in termination/cancellation of candidature/employment with cost
- The candidates must have to present original documents at the time of interview
- NTDC reserves the right to the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason PID(L)1893
20 years Relevant experience required
100000 - 200000 PKR