Latest Jobs at Nayatel Pvt Limited for Rawalpindi & Islamabad November Jobs 2020. Job Opportunities in Nayatel such as Assistant HR Executive on regular basis with age between 21 to 28 years old, only male is eligible for said posts. Candidates from Islamabad are welcome to be part of this renowned company but there are some requirements that are compulsory to be fulfilled by every candidate and according to the criteria those having Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute. Fresh Graduate encouraged to apply also preferable experienced person.
Latest advertisement in Nayatel Private Ltd through Rozee Pakistan official website rozee.pk. An applicant who passed BBA / MBA in Human Resource with more than 60% marks with some relevant experience also knowledge of MS Office or related equipment used in the assigned area. If you are looking for a job in any company in Pakistan then it is the best opportunity for you to avail it because here you will have an excellent working environment to work and a handsome salary which would help you to run your life cycle. Now if you are interested in applying then in the following you will have complete how to apply the procedure and detail given below
Get more Jobs in Islamabad
- NACTE Islamabad Jobs November 2020
- Jobs Opportunities National Skills University November 2020
- Latest Jobs in Directorate General of Special Education 2020
- Latest Jobs in Food and Agriculture Organization | United Nations
Recruitment & Selection:
- Assist in identifying hiring needs, job design and HR planning.
- Create pool for best available talent in your region.
- Maintain record of CVs in a very orderly fashion. In addition; to review and screen resumes from all sources as per requirements.
- Maintain excellent relationship with placement centers of all universities/technical institutions and effectively participate in job fairs. In addition; build relationship with online recruiters.
- Arrange and conduct personality and hiring test.
- Conduct and manage hiring test/interviews. Arrange written tests at campuses of different universities as and when required.
- Assist HR team members in other HR functions like performance management, training and development, event management, database management etc.
- Bachelors or above in (BBA/MBA HR) from reputable and HEC recognized university with minimum 60% marks in matric, FSc and bachelors.
- Fresh graduates are preferred.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills are required along with an ability to work in teams under pressure.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Opportunity to be part of hiring and promotion interview panel, represent Nayatel in job fair/seminars and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual salary raise, leave encashment.
- Lots of rewards:
- Shining Star Award
- Best Customer Services Award
- Star Trainee Award
- Best Trainer Award
- Lesson Learnt Award
- Idea Award
- Best Presenter Award
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Presentation session to judge communication skills, energy and passion
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview
- Offer letter
How to apply:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Interested candidates may apply online through website
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 24.12.2020