National Institute of oceanography Jobs Nov 2020 Latest for Project Manager
National Institute of Oceanography invited applications from Pakistani National under project titled “Monitoring the Sea water Intrusion, Sea Level Rise, Coastal Erosion & Land subsidence along Sindh and Baluchistan Coast on contract basis which is in search of eligible, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply and fill the following positions such as Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager are the current vacancies which needs to be filled before the given date.
Applicants should possess the overall qualification of Ph.D / M.E / MS in the relevant discipline with more expertise is required to apply for such posts with number of the responsibilities are there to be fulfilled by the applicants. Attractive salary package with different and multiple allowances will be paid to the applicants to be given to the hired employees after recruitment. Now, let’s head towards it’s further details below.
Get more job in Sindh
Qualification: PhD / ME / MS (Oceanography / Hydrography / Remote Sensing)
Pay Scale: PPS-09 equivalent to BS -19 Rs. 175000/- month with annual increase @5%
Max age Limit: 55 Year
Experience: More than 10 year experience Physical Oceanography / Coastal Engineering / Hydrography Remote Sensing and GIS Pakistan Coastal / Offshore work experience (preferable) Project Management & Execution experience.
- Plan, director, manage, depute and administrate the project surveys and data collection campaigns, Manage project procurements and recruitments.
- Manage conductive working relationship between all project operational stakeholders.
- Accountable for any lapses under jurisdiction of his / her administrative and financial control.
- Custodian of Project records, prepare and submit progress reports, phase wise reports, PC-IV upon the successful completion of project.
Deputy Project Manager
Qualification: ME / MS (Physics / Coastal Engineering)
Pay Scale: PPS-08 equivalent to BS -18 Rs. 125000/- month with annual increase @5%
Max age Limit: 45 Year
Experience: More than 8 year experience Physical Oceanography / Coastal Engineering / Project Monitoring & Execution experience.
- Assist project Manager in all responsibilities.
How to Apply:-
- The initially contract period will be foe one year, extendable on satisfying performance.
- In case of selection, the candidate working in Government Department or Autonomous or Semi-Autonomous Body will have to seek retirement / resignation from regular service of their department before joining the assignment (on contract)
- Applicant must have experience of working in Public / Private sector organization in relevant field.
- Place of post will be in Karachi at National Institute of Oceanography.
- Application from prospective candidate should reach office the following address before closing date. i.e. 08-12-2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at time of Test / Interview.
- Incomplete or received application form could not be entertained.
10 years relevant experience required
125000 - 175000 PKR