Ministry of Human Rights Director General Jobs November 2020
Get latest jobs in Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan November 2020. Ministry of Human Rights announced posts in Zainab Alerts, Response and Recovery Agency (ZARRA) in Islamabad.
Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan announced the position of Director General (BPS-20) on contract basis for a period of 03 years which require applications for recruit the staff on following above mentioned posts for Ministry of Human Rights. Candidates who are interested and willing to apply the vacant position must have Master Degree with 05 years’ experience in relevant field. Those applicants who meet the criteria will submit their application in below given address.
Vacant Position Detail
Director General (BPS-20)
Eligibility Criteria: Master in Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Human Rights, Public Policy, Public Administration, Human Rights or higher qualification.
Experience: 05 Years experience in BPS-19 any Govt. / Private Organization in the field of Administration, Finance, Monitoring and Evaluation, LLB, Human Rights or equivalents
Age Limit: 40 to 57 years
Vacant Positions: 01 open merit
How to Apply:-
- Application with latest Resume / CV, attested copies of Domicile, CNIC send before closing date at below given address
- Only shortlisted candidates called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at time of Test / Interview.
- Incomplete or received application form could not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of application form 28 November 2020
- Applications already working in Government / Sami Government / Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
5 years Relevant experience required
150000 - 250000 PKR