Member Administration Jobs in Pakistan Medical Commission Jobs 2020
Jobs in Pakistan Medical Commission 2020 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Pakistan Medical Commission are available and due to this, it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions advertised like as Member Administration. Appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be held on 4 Year terms under Section 15(2) of the Pakistan Medical Commission Act 2020.
Applicants are willing to apply should possess qualifications and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to that candidates having qualifications from Master’s in Business Administration or Master’s in Human Resource Mgt or equivalent qualification recognized by Higher Education Commission are eligible to apply. In the following, we will provide you how to apply the procedure which is according to the rules of Pakistan Medical Commission.
“Pakistan Medical Commission, the national medical and dental regulatory authority (Successor of PM & DC) invites applications from eligible candidates for following position of Member of National Medical Authority”
Latest jobs in Pakistan Medical Commission 2020
Member Administration (and Human Resource)
Qualification: Master's in Business Administration or Master's in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification recognized by HEC.
Experience: Minimum Experience of 15 years, senior administrative and human resource management experience with senior level decision-making background related to strategy development and operational management of reputable public or private institution. In addition, the candidate should have the experience of developing of HR strategies, HR systems, policies and procedures and establishing sound systems for recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, learning and development of staff. Should have worked in a senior level management human resource and administrative position preferably in a C-Suite position.
Age Limit: 60
How to Apply:
- Appointments shall be made transparently and on merit. Remuneration packages shall commensurate the position and not being less than the existing MP1 scale.
- The appointment shall be for a 4-year term under section 15(2) of the Pakistan Medical Commission Act 2020.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with detailed CV/Resume, attested copies of educational degrees and experience certificates, copy of CNIC and 02 passport size photographs before 30th December 2020 addressed to; Secretary, PMC, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Date of interview will be communicated after 30th December 2020.
- The candidate must bring original documents at the time of Interview.
15 years Relevant experience required
150000 - 300000 PKR