Telenor Microfinance Bank is formerly Teameer Microfinance Bank based on Karachi. Recently Telenor Microfinance Bank is announced Bank Officer Jobs in Multiple City in Pakistan. Applicant who best knowledge in Accounting, Finance and Management Service also with Bachelor Degree with relevant experience in the field must apply before closing date.
Latest Jobs in Telenor Microfinance Bank November 2020, advertised a post in multiple cities in Pakistan. Candidate should good selling skills also negotiating skills, product selling, loan, sales service. After hiring will work in shift i.e. First Day, Full Time (Permanent). People who live in Punjab must apply with relevant skills given below.
Qualification: Bachelor with experience in relevant field.
Gender: Male and Female
- Responsible for initiation of loan files as per policy.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Responsible for recovery from DPD clients and controlling default and delinquency.
- Focused on community outreach in order to increase visibility of the bank and originate quality loan applications.
- Maintain relationship with the customer to ensure collection of outstanding dues and ensure zero delinquency/loss.
- Identify market and customers for MF lending under rules and regulations of SBP Prudential Regulations.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks; suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services.