Latest Jobs in NUML Islamabad 2020 for Faulty Staff
Latest jobs in NUML Islamabad Jobs 2020 Application Form for Teaching Staff. Jobs in NUML National University of Modern Languages Islamabad Main Campus are available and this top-ranked educational institute is looking to hire teaching staff for its Islamabad campus and for this purpose it invites applications from the Pakistani Nationals who are well-educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined for the following positions such as Professor, Associate Professor on BPS, TTS, Contract. Applicants willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to that candidates having qualifications from Ph.D./M.Phil/Masters are eligible to apply for the relevant position. After successful selection, the selected employees will enjoy different facilities such as accommodation, medical treatment, conveyance allowance, pension and leave etc. Let’s discuss about the how to apply the procedure of the above-mentioned vacant positions.
If you eligible for the above-mentioned positions take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such opportunities announced once a year and most of all universities shall offer handsome salary packages, an excellent working environment, and other fringe benefits to the selected candidates.
Latest Jobs in National University of Modern Languages Islamabad 2020 for Faulty Staff
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to submit two copies of the application, dossiers, including detailed CV and attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, Research Publication copy of CNIC, two recent photograph and bank draft of Rs.1000/- (nonrefundable) favoring Rector, NUML Islamabad. Application complete in all respect should be sent through courier to below mentioned address.
- Job Application Form can be downloaded from given below
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights to fill any position/withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The last date of submission of application is 04-01-2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted by hand/email or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The candidates applying for the position must enlist the attached documents with signature.
- Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
Relevant experience as per HEC criteria mentioned above required
50000 - 200000 PKR