Latest Jobs Deputy Commissioner Mardan November 2020
Office of the Deputy Commissioner Mardan
Relevant experience required
45000 - 60000 PKR
Online application form from Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) for Office Deputy Commissioner District Mardan of posts of permanent resident of District Mardan for eligible candidate for online apply through ETEA website i.e. www.etea.edu.pk.
Latest Jobs in Office of the Deputy Commissioner Mardan jobs 2020 shall appoint the applicant on purely permanent basis i.e. Computer Operator, Stenographer. Applicant from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, District Mardan are welcome to apply for above mentioned posts and application who are willing to apply for the said posts must be qualified i.e. Graduate / Intermediate with best knowledge of Office Automation. You can also visit ETEA website for more detail.
Get more Government Jobs.
- Ministry of Law and Justice November Jobs 2020
- Latest Jobs Department of Controller General of Accounts November 2020
- Latest Jobs BISE Malakand November 2020
Computer Operator (BPS-16)
Qualification: Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ (BCS/BIT four years), OR Bachelor’s Degree one year Diploma in Information Technology
Age limit: 18-30 Years
Vacant positions: 01
Qualification: i. At least Second Class Intermediate or equivalent qualification ii. A speed of 50 words per minute in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typing; and iii. Knowledge of computer in using MS word, MS Excel.
Age limit: 18-30 Years
Vacant positions: 02
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Interview call letters will be issued to short listed candidates only, based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Merit list will be prepared in accordance with criteria prescribed in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Estacode.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 16th November 2020
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease or cancel all or any of the post by assigning a valid reason.