Latest Driver jobs Ministry of Energy Power Division
Latest jobs in Ministry of Energy Power Division Jobs 2020 | Application Form Download link given below | or download from Ministry of Energy Power Division official website i.e. mowp.gov.pk. Ministry of Energy (Power Division) is a Pakistan Government’s Federal and Executive level ministry, created on August 04, 2017 after merging of the Power and power divisions from the Ministry of Power and Ministry of Water and Power and this action is done by the Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. As it is discussed above that it is a Federal Government Department, so jobs announced under it are Federal Government Jobs which can be examined from this page. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates Male & Female for the following contract basis posts like as Driver (BS-04).
Ministry of Energy Power Division has announced these positions on Islamabad / Rawalpindi domiciled quota, so eligible candidates from these provinces between 18 to 25 years age are welcome to apply for these positions as per the how to apply procedure given below. The detailed eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure.
Jobs in Ministry of Energy Power Division Jobs 2020
Qualification: Primary Pass and Valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
No of Posts: 02
Quota: On Local Base
How to apply:
- All other quotas (Provincial, Minorities, disabled, woman etc) as prescribed by Establishment Division from time to time will be observed.
- Ministry of Energy (Power Division) reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement.
- Application on the prescribed format for the above post shall reach the undersigned before January 2, 2021.
- Those who have already applied, need not to apply again.
- Application from can be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Energy (Power Division i.e. www.mowp.gov.pk or given below.
- Applications along with relevant qualifications, along with one colour passport size photograph.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.