Khyber Medical University (KMU) Jobs 2020
Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar, invites applications from the Pakistani citizens (male and female) for the following faculty/project positions from all over Pakistan, while for the Admin positions from the residence of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa only, must reach to the office of undersigned. For Bank Challan, Application form, eligibility criteria and further details, please visit KMU Website (www.kmu.edu.pk).
Latest job opportunity from KMU Jobs 2020. Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar Jobs December 2020 Latest Advertisement. For the applicants of KPK here a recent job offer is there from Khyber Medical Peshawar is looking to recruit the well eligible, calibre and adroit applicants for to revamp the Medical and Allied Health Education the applicants needs to fill the ample of the vacancies.
Jobs in Khyber Medical University which includes likes as Assistant Professor Community Dentistry BPS-19, Lecturer Public Health (BPS-18), Demonstrator (BPS-17), Lecturer Nursing (BPS-18). Demonstrator (BPS-17), Associate Professor Physiology (BPS-20), Associate Professor Biochemistry (BPS-20), Associate Professor Pharmacology (BPS-20), Associate Professor Radiology (BPS-20), Lecturer (BPS-18), Demonstrator (BPS-17), Professor Prosthodontics (BPS-21) Lecturer (BPS-18), Project Account Officer (BPS-17), Naib Qasid (BPS-02) are lying vacant to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible before 28-12-2020.
Applicants who want to apply should possess the overall qualification of Masters degree in the relevant discipline with maximum experience is required. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualifications and skills are encouraged to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
The following position are announced in KMU
- Assistant Professor Community Dentistry BPS-19
- Lecturer Public Health (BPS-18
- Demonstrator (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Nursing BPS-18
- Demonstrator (BPS-17)
- Associate Professor Physiology BPS-20
- Associate Professor Biochemistry (BPS-20)
- Associate Professor Pharmacology (BPS-20)
- Associate Professor Radiology (BPS-20)
- Lecturer (BPS-18)
- Demonstrator (BPS-17)
- Professor Prosthodontics BPS-21
- Lecturer BPS-18
- Project Account Officer BPS-17
- Naib Qasid BPS-02
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Applications on prescribed form available on KMU website: www.kmu.edu.pk along with three attested recent passport size photograph, attested copies of educational testimonials (degrees/certificates & DMCs), experience certificates and copy of Computerized National Identity Card along with a Bank receipt as per following details, duly deposited in (Online Account No.0977029551007356. Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) Limited) in favor of Khyber Medical University, as application processing fee (non-refundable), should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 28.12.2020
- Professor (BPS-21) 4500/-
- Associate Professor (BPS-20) 3600/-
- BPS-17 to BPS-19 1000/-
- BPS-05 to BPS-16 500/-
- BPS-01 to BPS-04 100/-
- The positions mentioned at S. No. 02, 03, 04, 05,10, 11, 13, 14, 15, and 6 shall be filled on contract/ fixed pay basis under section 11 (5) (E) of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities (Amendment)Act, 2016.
- The applicant must mention the serial number and name of the post applied for. on the application form.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel. They must submit NOC from their concerned Departments / Organizations along with their respective application forms.
- In case of semester system, CGPA-3.00 out of 4.00 shall be considered as first division and CGPA less than 3 shall be considered as second division. v Candidates applying for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor shall submit three (03) sets of publications along with job application form. Soft copies of Research Publications are also required to be submitted at [email protected]
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall deposit separate fee and shall submit separate application form.
- Selection shall be made in the manner prescribed by the University. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test & interview.
- Incomplete application form without required documents (Bank receipt & testimonials etc.) or those received after the due date shall not be acceptable/entertained.
- The number of posts can be increased /decreased as per the requirement of KMU.
- Where an advertisement is withdrawn after the post(s) has/have been advertised a notice (corrigendum) cancelling such advertisement shall be published.
- Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
As per HEC Criteria mentioned in Advertisement required
20000 - 200000 PKR