Latest jobs December 2020 in Nayatel for Pakistan Apply online through Nayatel official website i.e. https://careers.nayatel.com/. Nayatel is a well-known and famous company in Pakistan. Nayatel is looking for a well-disciplined, caliber and talented person for hire to fill out the following vacancies such as Junior Software Engineer.
The vacant posts need to be filled by the candidates who possess BS Software Engineering , Computer Science or equivalent qualification with experience in the related field are eligible to apply and the age limit 18 to 28 years. An attractive salary package will be paid to the candidates with a wonderful and helpful atmosphere. All those applicants who belong to Pakistan i.e. Islamabad is welcome to apply as soon as possible.
Junior Software Engineer
- Enterprise solutions (ES), a software department of Pakistan's leading quad play provider Nayatel, is engaged in software development, operations and maintenance of a full stack telecom billing application. The full stack telecom software system includes many pieces of software such as End to End Convergent Billing System, HRM System, Fiber Planning and Management System, CRM System, Attendance Management System, Real-Time communication with network devices like ONTs, OLTs, Routers, switches, SRCs, B-RASs, etc. This also is a highly versatile online payment module that integrates billing with multiple payments methods such as Credit/Debit Cards and mobile payment systems. Nayatel Billing application is also integrated with world leading ERP SAP System.
- With a team of over 20 talented software managers, engineers, testers and database experts the ES Department provides state of the art learning, real life testing and development opportunities in production environment and career growth opportunities for software engineers and developers.
- If you are the best among the best, can work in highly diversified and challenging environment, want to test your abilities, learn new skills, grow at accelerated pace, and not afraid of keep of improving, Nayatel welcomes you to be a part of ES team.
Future Growth and Benefits:
- Annual as well as fast track promotion opportunity.
- Organization sponsored certification facility.
- Round the year technical as well as soft skills trainings under Leadership Development Program (LDP).
- Opportunity to be part of hiring and promotion interview panel, represent Nayatel in job fair/seminars and become official trainer.
- Medical, provident fund, annual salary raise, leave encashment.
- Lots of rewards:
- Shining Star Award
- Best Customer Services Award
- Star Trainee Award
- Best Trainer Award
- Lesson Learnt Award
- Idea Award
- Nest Presenter Award
- Friendly and charged work environment having fast paced decision making, challenging KPIs and high expectations.
- Selected candidate will have to sign a contract of one year.
- CV short listing based on educational grades/degree
- Written test based on technical/IQ questions
- Presentation session to judge communication skills, energy and passion
- Personality assessment test
- Final interview
- Offer letter
- KanbanScrumWeb DevelopmentPHP
Industry: Telecommunication / ISP
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 20 - 28 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: BS Software Engineering , Computer Science or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Experience: 1 Year - 2 Years
How to Apply
- Candidates ready to apply for Nayatel Jobs must be eligible for the position that they are applying for, otherwise, their candidacy will have no purpose.
- The first step of their recruitment process is to submit a duly filled application form on their website. You can do this easily by hitting the button “Apply here” that will take you to their official site www.nayatel.com.
- For completing the registration process, you will submit all your important stuff regarding your academic and experience background.
- Attach the relevant document to clear the screening process. Look for the vacant position listed by them and choose the one that suits your skills and expertise.
- Assessment will be done of the shortlisted applicants by asking different questions related to your education. Interviews will be taken by a penal of authorized persons and if they will find you promising, then they will offer you a package.
1 to 2 years Relevant experience required
30000 - 70000 PKR