Junior Clerk Jobs Sindh police 2020 (80 Vacancies)
PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
Government Sindh, Junior Clerk Jobs in Sindh Police through PTS Official website www.pts.org.pk is available mentioned positions in Sindh Police in different district of provinces of Sindh i.e. Hyderabad, Tando Allah Year, Tando Muhammad Khan, Matiari, DAdu, Jamshoro, Thutta, Sujawal, Badin, Mirpurkhas, Umerkot, Tharparkar, Sanghar, Naushahro Feroze.
Sindh Police Jobs 2020 PTS is only eligible candidate having Hyderabad Division domicile and meet the below mentioned criteria are welcome to apply the vacant posts. For to apply candidates should possess relevant qualification as per the criteria mentioned given below and according to the criteria for the Sindh Police intermediate from a recognized board with Certificate in Diploma of Information Technology from recognized board with best knowledge of MS Office i.e. 30 w.p.m in English typing.
Vacant position in Sindh Police Department
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
Qualification: Intermediate from a recognized Board with Certificate in M.S Office from recognized institute and having speed of (30) words per minute in English Typing.
Age limit: 18 to 28 years
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip from PTS Website i.e. www.pts.org.pk, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL and UBL and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the filled up application form alognwith paid copy of the PTS deposit slip in original send to the given below address.
- PTS shall not be held responsible for late delivery of application forms through post / courier service.
- Application forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without paid copy of deposit slip, “Hand written post where option for selection of post is already available” and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of Application From is 10-12-2020.
- Application received after expiry of the last date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 290/- (nonrefundable)
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- General relaxation of 15 years in upper age limit is allowed as per policy of Government of Sindh.