INTERN DIGITAL - Jazz Careers
30000 - 50000 PKR
Work With Jazz Apply Now Internship - Jazz Careers
Location : Islamabad, Pakistan
Team : Digital
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 63 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship. We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
- Functional Project - Work with the Digital & Strategy team on new exciting projects. This will include in-depth research on existing global digital content platforms.
- Skills Based Training - Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
- Professional Development - You will get hands on experience about Digital Innovation and the telco space
- Mentorship - Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your internship experience
- Fun - Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ Experience
- Plan, develop, and execute the project that you are assigned
- Prepare and present reports on daily/weekly basis
- Attend team meetings and potentially meet customers
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Meet diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
- Have close liaison with different departments for the timely execution of proposed solutions for the valued customer
- Bachelors and Masters Students. (Graduating students who are 6-months to 1 year away from their graduation are encouraged to apply)
- Strong analytical skills
- Tech-savvy with a keen eye for digital products (especially content platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.)
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- Very task-oriented
- Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
Seniority Level: Internship
Industry: Telecommunications Retail Financial Services
Employment Type: Internship
Job Functions: Design Art/Creative Information Technology
How to Apply
- Apply online through Jazz Official website link below
- No hard copy send to the Company.
- No TA / DA will be admisible for Test / Interview.
- Last date to apply: 11th December 2020