Economist Job in Food and Agriculture Organization | United Nations November 2020
5 years experience in Relevant field required
80000 - 150000 PKR
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Our goal is to achieve food security for all and make sure that people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives.
Latest jobs in Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) based on Islamabad announced jobs for the period of one year (extendable) on projects terms and conditions. FAO is announced positions such as Economist. The who have passed Master’s Degree in Economics, Agriculture Economics, Econometrics, Development Economics with 5 years working experience in relevant field, male / female are eligible to apply also United Nations Pakistan strongly encourage women to apply. There are three easy steps to apply for United Nation Jobs.
- If you are a new user Sign Up
- Create or update your P11 form
- After the creation of P11 from then apply given below posts.
Get more jobs in Islamabad
Industry: N.G.O./Social Services
Job Type: National Project Personnel (NPP) (First Shift (Day)
Department: Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
Job Province: Islamabad Capital Territrory
Job Location: ICT
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Masters
Degree Title: Master’s degree in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Econometrics, Development Economics
Minimum Experience: 5 Years (Five (05) years’ experience in the relevant field)
Please apply using link below: click here
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: [email protected]
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: [email protected]
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/