Driver Vacancies Available in Punjab Police Special Protection Unit (SPU)
Latest jobs in Punjab Police Driver jobs (Special Protection Unit SPU) Jobs 2020 Application Form from punjabpolice.gov.pk Latest Advertisement DIG (Establishment-II) Central Police Lahore is available on this website. The Punjab Police Department is looking to recruit Driver for Special Protection Unit (SPU) in all districts of Punjab i.e. Lahore, Rawalpindi, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jhang, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, DG Khan, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Sahiwal, Kasur, Mianwali, etc.
Punjab Police Jobs Application Form is invited from the male candidates holding valid domicile of any District of Punjab for the vacant posts of Driver Constable (BPS-07). Both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for the vacant posts, but the Punjab Police has set a separate quota for the Family Claim Basis and eligible candidates under the above-mentioned quota can also apply along with pension book, retirement order and etc.
Before applying for any vacant position, it is suggested to every candidate to compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image or after this paragraph and only eligible candidates should apply otherwise at the time of shortlisting of applications those who are ineligible will be out of the selection procedure. Now, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure for the Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020.
Current Jobs in Punjab Police:
Driver Constable (BPS-07)
- Age 21 to 30 years
- A height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent degree with 50% Marks.
- Domicile holders of any District of Punjab and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Female candidates have to run in 10 Minutes.
- Valid LTV driving license holder
How to Apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from https://punjabpolice.gov.pk and given blow
- Fill the Application Form and submit it along with all relevant documents and
Rs. 25/- application form fee in the relevant district Police Line.
- Application forms can be submitted from December 17 to January 03, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of Punjab Police Jobs January 03, 2021.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents to with application form.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from Police SSP Motor Transport, Lahore
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of interview.