Constables & Lady Constables Vacancies in Punjab Highway Patrol, Police Jobs 2020
Relevant District Police Headquarters/Lines (CPO/DPO Office
25000 - 30000 PKR
Punjab Police Jobs 2020, Constables & Lady Constables Vacancies in Punjab Highway Patrol. Download Application Form below which is available at punjabpolice.gov.pk. Constable & Lady Constable Jobs are available in Punjab Highway Patrol (PHP) and it is looking to recruit these positions in all districts of Punjab such as Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, Chakwal, Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tak Singh, Multan, Sahiwal, Khanewal, Vehari, Lodhran, Pakpattan, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan, DG Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, Layyah and etc. Both Male & Female are eligible to apply for these positions but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by every candidate and complete criteria are mentioned in the following.
Constable & Lady Constable
Organization: Punjab Highway Patrol Police
Education Requirement: Matric, Intermediate
Age: 21 – 30 years
Gender: Male & Female Both can apply.
Height: 5′ 7″ for Male, and 5′ 2″ for Female
Chest: 33″(34″ 1/2) male only
Domiciled: All Punjab Nationals
How to apply:
- To apply for Punjab Highway Police Jobs 2020, your qualifications and physical requirements must be same as eligibility criteria of Job Posts.
- Only Punjab domiciled candidates are eligible for Punjab Police Jobs.
- To apply for Punjab Highway Patrol Police Jobs, Download Application Form from Official website of Punjab Police: www.punjabpolice.gov.pk,
- The job application form will be available officially by 17 December, 2020.
- To submit application form, you must have to attach required documents and application fee of Rs. 25 PKR in your relevant district Police Line before 03 January, 2021.
- Government servants who want to apply for these jobs, must apply through the proper channel.
- Minorities Quota 5%, Women Quota 15%, and retired persons Quota 10% is specified by the Punjab Highway Patrol Police.