Chief Engineering (South) jobs 2021
The following posts are lying vacant in the Office of the Chief Engineering (South) Public Health Engineering, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar is needed applications from eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts are prescribed requirements/qualification from the bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, who are fulfilling the academic qualification/ technical expertise as per details given below.
Get latest jobs in Chief Engineering (South) jobs 2021 Public Health Engineering, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar announced such as Assistant (BPS-16) and Sub Engineers (BPS-12). Applicants who are willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to that candidates having qualifications in relevant criteria given below.
If you are eligible for the above-mentioned positions take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such opportunities announced by Chief Engineering (South) Public Health Engineering, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar shall offer handsome salary packages, an excellent working environment, and other fringe benefits to the selected candidates.
“A Public Health Engineering Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, needs applications from eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirement/qualifications”
Chief Engineering (South) Public Health Engineering, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
Qualification: Second Class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
No. of Post: 08
Zonal / Quota Allocation:
a. Women =1
b. Minority =I
c. Merit =2
d. Zone-1 =1
e. Zone-2 =1
f. Zone-3 =1
g. Zone-4 =1
Sub Engineers (BPS-12)
Qualification: Diploma of Associate Engineering (Civil) from recognized Technical board.
No. of Position: 40
Zonal / Quota Allocation:
a. Women =17
b. Minority =4.
c. Zone-1 =4
d. Zone-2 =4
e. Zone-3 =4
f. Zone-4 =4
g. Zone-5 =3
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Interview call letters will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the, applications, i.e. 25/01/2021.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with a separate fee.
- The number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application by assigning a reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip. (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don't send documents/testimonials to. ETEA office. Copies of testimonials / documents will however be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 5th Jan 2021.
- Last date for submission of online Application is 25/10/2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
Note / Important
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
40000 - 60000 PKR