Chairman Jobs 2021 in Ministry of Maritime Affairs
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2020 for Chairman of Karachi
Career opportunity in Government of Pakistan Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2020 | Ministry of Maritime Affairs invites applications on open merit for the post of Chairman, Karachi Port Trust, Karachi from Professionals who are Pakistani National and fulfill the criteria given below. As it is discussed above that it is a Ministry of Maritime Affairs, so jobs announced under it are this ministry Jobs which can be examined from this page. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates Male & Female for the following contract basis posts like as Chairman.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Government of Pakistan has announced is post on Karachi based, so eligible candidates from all over the Pakistan maximum 62 years age are welcome to apply for these positions as per the how to apply procedure given below. The detailed eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure.
Jobs in Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Karahi Port Trust Jobs 2020
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Management / Administrative / Social Sciences / Natural Sciences or Engineering from an institution recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Work Experience: In case of Bachelor’s Degree at least 10 years post qualification experience at executive position in the field of administration, economics, management, human resources, business and project development in any reputed public / private organization OR possessing entrepreneurial skills in a business environment. The experience of corporate or financial sector or port management and public sector exposure will be an added advantage.
Age Limit: Maximum Age : 62 Years (The age will be considered as on closing date of applications)
Pay Package: Salary equivalent to BS-22. In addition, perks and privileges approved by KPT Board of trustees in consultation with Finance Division. In case of public sector applicants, on standard terms and conditions as determined by the Federal Government.
Period of Contract: Two years (Extendable by on year)
How to Apply:
- Persons having requisite experience and qualifications should submit their applications and CV alongwith recent 02 photographs (passport size) and copy of CNIC to the undersigned given below address.
- Last date of application i.e. January 1st 2021
- The applicants working in Government / semi-Government departments or Autonomous Bodies should obtain NOC from their parent organizations and this selection / appointment would be governed by the existing government policy.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews;
- Incomplete applications/documents or those received after the due date will not be entertained;
- The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA.
10 years Relevant experience required
300000 - 500000 PKR