The Bank of Khyber is seeking applications from highly skilled and experienced candidates for Branch Manager (Conventional) based on Karachi and Sukkur. Apply Online through www.bok.com.pk/careers announced for the well-educated and skilled individuals. Jobs are vacant in Bank of Khyber, Pakistan which is the reputed Banking Chain in Pakistan and this time it invites all genders, minorities, persons from underrepresented areas and persons with different abilities to apply for the following above-mentioned positions.
The Bank of Khyber Jobs 2020 offers a challenging opportunity to provide you a platform to perform under the finest working environments in the industry. Here you’ll be supported by your teammates in the enhancement of your skills through this development program. Applicants from Karachi and Sukkar and need banking sector jobs apply before 03rd December 2020 also have bachelor degree from an HEC recognized University or reputable foreign University with 07 Years overall banking experience including 01 on year branch Manager.
Get more jobs in Karachi
- Meezan Bank Jobs 2020 Manager ADC Champion and Analytics
- Deputy Director Works Jobs 2020 Municipal Service Delivery Program
- Officer Grade Jobs Zari Taraqiati Bank Ltd November 2020
Positions vacant in Bank of Khyber
Branch Manger (Conventional)
Location: Karachi (Stock Exchange, DHA, Shahrah-e-Faisal), Sukkar
Maximum Age: 25 to 58
Qualification: Minimum education required is bachelor degree from an HEC recognized University or reputable foreign university.
Minimum experience: 07 Years overall banking experience including 01 years as Branch Manager.
Note: In case the degree is obtained from a foreign University, equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview to validate that they possess the required education.
How to apply:
- The candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria may apply online through the official site of BOK or through the web link i.e. www.bok.com.pk/careers.
- The last date for submission of an application is December 03, 2020.
- Applications received after the closing date or including false information and those of incomplete filled will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the applicant at the time of the interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to select/reject any candidate without assigning any reason at any stage.
FOR ONLINE APPLY CLICK HERE