Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
34 - The Mall, Peshawar Cantt, 25000 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
5 to 10 years Relevant experience required
80000 - 120000 PKR
Regional Head Corporate & Commercial (Conventional) Latest Job 2020
Are you a business graduate searching for an executive job in the banking sector of Pakistan? If yes, we have good news for you. Bank of Punjab has recently announced through an advertisement that it is recruiting highly qualified and experienced individuals for vacant positions of the Regional Head Corporate & Commercial (Conventional)
So, if you interested to grab a key position in one of the most renowned banks of Pakistan and meeting the eligibility criteria of the above vacant positions, it is highly suggested that you should apply for these positions as soon as possible.
So, do not wait for the due date i.e. December 23, 2020. Apply online for the desired position and avail this golden opportunity. Complete details about the vacant positions and online application procedure is described vividly in the article below. So, read the article and get complete information regarding the Bank of Khyber jobs.
Jobs in BOK the Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which has its head office in Peshawar while 130 branches all over Pakistan. Currently, right now the bank is looking to fulfill post. This is a great opportunity for all those who are looking for job opportunities in the banking sector. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for the BOK Jobs 2020 advertised posts. Each of the advertised posts has its own separate eligibility criteria and job placement.
Brief Introduction of Bank of Khyber, Pakistan
Established in 1991 through a parliamentary act, the Bank of Khyber is a vibrant bank owned by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. With its modern banking facilities, the Bank of Khyber enjoys the distinguished position of being among the only four state-owned banks of Pakistan. The bank has 169 branches spread across the country and offers all the modern services which a customer expects from a 21st-century bank. Since inception, the bank has not only served in the development of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but also played a praiseworthy role in the economic progress of the country. The headquarters of the Bank of Khyber is located in Peshawar, Pakistan. The job application will be done through online means only. So, all of those who are interested in the following proposition do check out the details of the vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and the application deadline
Vacant positions in The Bank Khyber December 2020
Regional Head Corporate & Commercial (Conventional)
Age: upto 50 years
Total banking experience: 10 years of overall banking experience
Specific designation: Regional head corporate & commercial (conventional)
Designation experience: 05 years of Corporate / Commercial / SME banking experience.
Qualification: minimum education required is bachelor degree from an HEC recognized university or reputable foreign university.
Head of corporate & commercial will be responsible for managing corporate/ commercial assets portfolio as well as providing services to corporate customers.
- In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview to validate that they possess the required education.
- Market based salary commensurate with experience and qualification will be offered to the right person.
- Management reserves the right to select or reject any application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may visit our website address given below
- may apply online through the official site of BOK or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is December 23, 2020.
- Applications received after the closing date or including false information and those of incomplete filled will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the applicant at the time of the interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to select/reject any candidate without assigning any reason at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.
- So, keep in connection with this page for more jobs always to get employed for such awesome posts daily.