New jobs announced in ZTBL Ltd. ZTBL is a Public sector specialized financial institution based in Islamabad with a wide network of Branches all across the country. Latest job announced i.e. Assistant Vice President (AVP) – Operations for Karachi based on regular basis.
Latest advertisement in ZTBL official website i.e. www.ztbl.com.pk. An applicant who passed Bachelor / Master Degree in Banking, Business, Management, Economics, Marketing and Public Administration or related discipline with at least 08 years job experience with minimum 05 years related working experience also knowledge of MS Office or related equipment used in the assigned area. An applicant who looking for a job in Banking sector applies online before the closing date i.e. 22-11-2020. The criteria of above-mentioned posts given below:-
More Bank Jobs
Assistant Vice President (AVP) – Operations
Vacant Position: 01
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Banking, Business, Management, Economics, Marketing and Public Administration or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- At least 08 years of post-qualification job experience and minimum of 05 years of relevant working experience in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of general banking operations including clearing, remittances, transfers, Accounts, and Customer Service
- Hands-on experience of computer applications, MS Office and the equipment used in the assigned area
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Supervises the day to day operational functions.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with Bank policies.
- Transaction settlement and approval within established guidelines.
- Operational handling of account opening, investments, payments and receipts etc
- Preparing, updating and reporting cash position, MIS, profit & loss, reconciliation and other financial reports
- Posting and keeping accounting record of agreements Prepares Performance Partnership reviews of staff.
- Assures high quality and friendly customer service.
- Resolves customer inquiries/complaints and situations in a positive professional and efficient manner.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures.
- Review daily reports.
- Meet assigned targets/ goals.
- Arrange satisfactory audit compliance.
- Identify and mitigate operational risk.
- Expense control.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Maximum Age Limit = 45 year
HOW TO APPLY
- We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting the best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 or equivalent OR minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which application is being submitted.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Interested candidates may apply online through website: www.ztbl.com.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
- Advertisement Date: 08.11.2020
- Closing Date of Advertisement: 22.11.2020
8 years working experience in relevant field. required
150000 - 200000 PKR