Army Burn Hall College Jobs 2021
Principal, Army Burn Hall College For Girls, Abbottabad.
1 to 5 Years relevant experience required
50000 - 70000 PKR
ABHC Army Burn Hall College Jobs 2021
For all the Army posts lover here a recent job opportunity is being offered from Army Burn Hall College for Girls Abbottabad is looking to hire the well-disciplined, caliber and adroit candidates are required to apply for the posts of (Lecturer (BHPS-17 & 18)) are the posts which are waiting for the candidates to come and apply as soon as possible. All those male candidates who are willing to apply can send their applications before a given deadline. Now, I will let you know about its remaining details to be read and understand carefully in order to apply correctly.
ABHC is abbreviated as Army Burn High School is the Army affiliated school and college which is indulged in providing quality education to the children and is having separate branches for girls and Girls. Being a Govt institute it offers Govt jobs for males and females both of all educational levels for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
Lecturer (BHPS-17 & 18)
Age Limit: 23 - 50 Years
Qualification: MA / M.Phil.
Experience: 01 - 05 years relevant experience required.
How To Apply:
- Candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria should apply by submitting a typed/handwritten application, CV along with photocopies of an educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is April 05, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications and received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should come in inappropriate dress as (Long Suit & Casual Dress).
Address: Principal, Army Burn Hall College For Girls, Abbottabad.