Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Jobs 2021 for Teaching Faculty
Get latest job opportunities in AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs 2021. Online apply through AIOU official website i.e. www.aiou.edu.pk/jobs.asp. Various jobs openings have been published in the top-ranked University of Pakistan named as AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University is looking for candidate to hire the hardworking, talent and well-disciplined applicants are required for AIOU Main Campus and Regional Campuses / Centres Positions given below.
Latest jobs in AIOU – Allama Iqbal Open University are like as Professor (BPS-21), Associate Professor (BPS-20), Assistant Professor (BPS-19), Lecturer (BPS-18) in different disciplines based on main campus and regional campuses all over the Pakistan.
These are the posts that need to be filled with an overall qualification of Ph.D. / Masters in the relevant discipline and relevant expertise is needed to hold these jobs hastily. If you eligible for the above-mentioned positions take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such opportunities announced once a year and most of all universities shall offer handsome salary packages, an excellent working environment, and other fringe benefits to the selected candidates.
(i) Hadith Sciences (Post-01)
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (BPS-20)
(i) Physics (Preference with specialization in Computational Material Sciences (Post-01)
(ii) Human Nutrition /Food & Nutrition (Post-01)
(iii) Gender & Women Studies (Post-01)
(iv) Business Administration (Post-01)
(v) Science Education (Post-01)
(vi) Islamic Through Culture & History (Post-01)
(vii) Hadith Sciences (Posts-01)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (BPS-19)
(i) Chemistry (Posts:03) (Preference with specialization in Forensic Science/Bio-chemistry, In-Organic/ Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry)
(ii) Physics (Preference with specialization in Renewable Energy (Post-01)
(iii) Environmental Design, Health & Nutrition Sciences (BPS-01)
(iv) Environmental Science (Post-01)
(v) Mathematics (Post-01)
(vi) Biology (Post-01)
(vii) History (Post-01)
(viii) lqbal Studies (Iqbaliat) (Post-01)
(ix) Business Administration (Posts-02)
(x) English Languages and Applied Linguistics (Post-01)
(xi) Early Childhood Care & Education (Post-01)
(xii) Distance, Non-Formal and Continuing Education (Post-01)
(xiii) Educational Planning & Management (EPM) (Post-01)
(xiv) Secondary Teacher Education (Post-01)
(xv) Science Education (Post-01)
(xvi) Quran & Tafseer (Post-01)
(xvii) Shariah (Post-01)
(xviii) Seerah Studies (Post-01)
(xix) Islamic Through Culture & History (Post-01)
(i) Physics (Post-01)
(ii) Agricultural Sciences (Post-01)
(iii) Microbiology (Post-01)
(iv) Mathematics (Post-01)
(v) Statistics (Post-01)
(vi) Computer Sciences (Posts-02)
(vii) Environmental Design, Health & Nutrition Sciences (Post-01)
(viii) Pakistani Languages (Post-01)
(ix) Library & Information Sciences (Post-01)
(x) Distance, Non-Formal and continuing Education (Post-01)
(xi) Secondary Teacher Education (Post-01)
(xii) Science Education (Post-01)
(xiii) Special Education (Post-01)
(xiv) Arabic (Post-01) Seerah Studies (Post-01)
(xvi) Islamic Thought Culture & History (Post-01)
(xvii) Interfaith Studies (Post-01)
How to apply:
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per HEC criteria and subsequent shortlisting/scrutiny shall strictly be determined/ carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU services statutes 1978 as amended from time to time and AIOU Recruitment Policy.
- For detail about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended from time to time).
- Applicants are required to apply online, through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. Paid Challan in original is required to be presented at the time of test/interview.
- The candidates applying for the positions of Professors & Associate Professors must submit their applications ONLINE followed by hardcopies (04 sets in binding form & 01 soft copy (CD) in PDF format) along-with attested copies of academic documents, research articles, relevant documentary testimonials such as detail of conference papers & No. of student supervised at M.Phil & Ph.D level and paid original Bank Challan. The applications (both in hard and soft form) should reach the undersigned on or before the cutoff date. In absence of Online application, hard & soft copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates applying for the positions of Assistant Professors & Lecturers must submit their applications ONLINE. No hard copy of applications is acceptable. However, at the time of written test/interview, the candidates will have to bring original certificates/fee challan for verification.
- Applicants working on Regular/acting charge/officiating/Ad-hoc/current charge, and/or contract basis in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies (including employees of AIOU) must apply through proper channel and submit NOC, service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority, by due date, failing which application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience and any other, earlier not given in on-line application form, are considered after though and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- The AIOU reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Schedule of processing fee is
- Processing Fee Rs.1000, for each post
- Mode of Payment Challan Form (AIOU Job Portal)
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Applications as prescribed must reach the undersigned by 12-01-2021
as per HEC Criteria mentioned above required
80000 - 250000 PKR