Agriculture Department jobs 2020
FAKHAR IQBAL Section Officer (R&E) Government of the Punjab Agriculture Department 2-Bank Road, Lahore
7 years Relevant experience required
150000 - 150000 PKR
Agriculture Department jobs 2020
Applicants who belong to provenance of Punjab, we provide here the Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Lahore Latest Advertisement. Applications are being offered by the Agriculture Department for which it is seeking to recruit the self-motivated, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to fill the posts named as Agronomist / Deputy Project Director
Announced jobs in Agriculture Department are for the development project entitled “Establishment of Centre of Excellence for olive research and Training (CEFORT) at Barani Agriculture Research Institute Chakwal”. So, all the domicile holders of Punjab wake up and get ready to apply for these wonderful posts and get employed. Now, let’s head towards its eligibility conditions and applying the criteria below.
Applicants are willing to apply should possess qualifications and experience according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to that candidates having qualifications from Master Degree in Agriculture (Agronomy) with 07 years experience in Agriculture Research.
Latest Agriculture Department jobs 2020
Agronomist / Deputy Project Director
Total Position: 01
Salary package: 150,000/-
Age / Qualification / Experience: Master Degree in agriculture (Agronomy) from a recognized University or institute, Seven (07) years experience in agriculture research.
Preference shall be given to candidates with:-
- Previous work experience in olive R&D
- Possess good communication skill and knowledge / use of internet, Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficiency in English and Urdu (Oral and Written)
How to apply:
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible.
- In case of other relevant degree/certificate, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC/concerned Board will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointment is temporary in nature, non-transferable, job / post specific, non-pensionable & conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for 01 year which can be extended up to project period with the approval of competent authority.
- In case the project period is reduced/enhanced, contract appointment order may be amended accordingly with approval of competent authority.
- Retired person are not eligible.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate, position in Board/ University, issued by the authorized Institute/Madrassa, release orders for Ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 17 January, 2021. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- List of successful candidate shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.